Details to consider when sending us your hardware for restoration or plating
- Pack hardware from each door in a separate 1 gallon freezer bag and mark the bag with a door number or name (i.e. Russ’s Office or Joel’s Closet)
- Include the finish by door (keep in mind that sometimes bathroom interiors were nickel)
- Include sample screws for us to provide new and finished screws to match
- Pad and pack boxes carefully
- Include all of your personal contact information
- Use our Door Inventory Form for each bag of door hardware
- This Door & Hardware Information form (PDF) will provide us the information needed for exterior hardware details. You can send this in with your hardware or fax to 847-251-0281.